Due to the rapidly changing situation in respect of Coronavirus (COVID-19), please be assured that we remain resolutely committed to the health and safety of our team and all our clients.
The following measures have already been implemented and will be ongoing:
Cleaning operatives have been instructed to increase frequency and level of cleaning of:
· Hard Surfaces including door furniture
· Washroom facilities
· The Testing equipment to be disinfected between clients
· All spectacles frames, sunglasses, and accessories
· Both practices have been provided with hand sanitiser bottles in the reception area
· Staff have been issued with protective gloves
· Optometrists will wear masks during the eye test
· We will not test someone with cold or flu-like symptoms
· We will check all client’s temperature before having an eye test
The practice remains open and fully operational. All appointments are booked for 30 minutes longer than usual, as we implement additional sanitising of all clinical equipment. All our spectacles and sunglasses are being cleaned immediately after they have been tried on, and all touch points are undergoing regular deep cleans.
To help minimise the spread of the virus, we are following the latest Government recommendations, and asking any member of the team with cold or flu-like symptoms or has someone in the household with these symptoms to self-isolate for 14 days.
Steps you can take to reduce risk include:
· Regularly and thoroughly washing your hands for 20 seconds or more (NHS COVID-19)